Help Customizing Camo Krawk

So I know it may devalue the Krawk a bit, but I got a Magical Pirate Krawk Plushie from a daily and I want to use it and then paint said Krawk Camouflage. Camo Krawks are the absolute best when it comes to krawk colors!

I want him to have a river/waterside theme;; other than that I am very open to whatever customizing imagination you brilliant lot come up with. If anyone has any free time to play with the idea, I'd be grateful.

NP only, pretty please. (: Also I'd still like to be able to tell he is Camo. The problem with a lot of customization jobs is that it covers up whatever colors you worked hard to save up for. Not that Camo PBs are worth that much, but still I think it defeats the purpose.

Thanks again, TNDF!

That's awesome Ruto! If I ever get rich enough that 800k wouldn't put a dent in my savings I might consider it!

And emily, I was originally playing around with the 2nd one from the right in the top row, however, seeing the first and last one in the top row, and the very last one at the bottom, those ones are awesome too. Now I'm conflicted again. XD

Woah that's too awesome!!! Thanks. I never would've seen how well the AC jersey went if I didn't ask for help because I always filter out results with "Altador" in it because I get sick of scrolling through them all. Thanks again! (:

I'm either going with the Lily Pad Background or the Mysterious Forest Clearing Background. I have been playing around with adding the different stuff you two did together and those two backgrounds look best in my opinion.