Egg Decorating Competition!

Anime

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But then there'd be the problem of people voting for themselves, which there are some who'd do. I'll think on it. >.<

But that is how the democratic polls are run, where the candidates vote themselves. And as long as you set it up where you can only vote once, we should be good. Or you caould do a thing where the peole send their votes to you.

I said I'll think on it. No more suggestions. And there are max 4 in elections like that, not at least 10 (at this point, I think)

I've always despised people who vote for themselves. It's unsportsman-like and messes up the whole thing. <_<

But back to the subject...

So many flower designs! @_@ I like yours, jobo. :D

Don't be a smart alec. It was anime who came up with this event in the first place. Respect her.

or DIE!

Oh lala lala! Those are all super pwning :) I might enter.. Im getting Adobe Photoshop CS2 (YAY!) today!

All right, the entries end at midnight NST tonight. Anything after will not be counted. I'll start the voting (how will be decided tomorrow) after school tomorrow. And the winners of both contest will be announced at the same time to make things eaiser for me.