Inventory Problem :(

tamashiiresonance

Hi everyone~
So, I'm having a weird problem with my inventory. First of all, I was trying to transfer some NP to a side account using the TP. I have a few junk items in my inventory, one of which I was intending to use to complete the trade. However when I go to try to make an offer I see this:
0G9ijkh.png

Nothing is available to check! There are items in my inventory, I am sure of it. I even switched them out for different items. Nothing special, just 1NP junk stuff.... and it still doesn't work.

Also, another weird thing I noticed. Whenever I go to try to buy something, I get the "you can't carry more than 50 items" message even though I have less than 10 items in my inventory.

Anyone know what I should do? x_x am I missing something really obvious? xD
Either way this is becoming a bothersome problem :sad01_anim:

Assuming you've logged in and out (since you're transferring) I'm not sure what else you can do. I would try completely clearing your inventory and then restacking your items in your bag to see if that helps at all. The only other advice I can give you is to submit a ticket? I can't say how long it will take for them to get back to you, as people always have varying response times. The Neoboards seem to be saying lately that the response time is quicker than usual, so there's so optimism for you. I'm sorry you're having this problem. /: Sounds quite frustrating. If no one on TDNF has another solution other than submit a ticket I would also suggest posting on the Neoboards if you are able to and ask around to see if anyone else has had or is having the same problem. It could be a bug on Neo's end that will sort itself out as well.

I would also try using another browser too. Ie. switch from chrome to firefox or firefox to IE, etc. Also, try clearing your cache.

Yesterday I was having issues with habi. I swore I was locked out. I couldn't get in at all. I tried restarting my computer, nothing. So I went to the boards regarding "habi lockout" and it said to switch browsers before trying actual lockout strategies. And it worked.

Try shutting down your computer, restart it, and open a different browser and see if that helps.

So, a user contacted me on neo after seeing this thread and suggested that it might be invisible scratch cards (since I am a premium subscriber) that were stuck in my inventory. Sure enough, I went to the space faerie scratchcard page and noticed that I had 66 unused cards! I used them all and now everything is working fine again (I'm also quite a few NP & prizes richer lol). Strange how I couldn't see them in my inventory... although I did cancel my subscription for a few months while I was on hiatus from neo... so maybe something weird happened.

Thanks for your suggestions though, guys ^^