Blocked Content *sigh*

dawnshine

So I am trying to put my Pirate Draik Egg on the TP and convey what I am looking for but I keep being met with this message upon posting:

"The text that you just entered has not been accepted by the Neopets system because of a possible rude word, or HTML that we have had to block. The phrase that was blocked was ''.

Bad language is NOT acceptable on Neopets in any way at all. In addition, there are certain HTML and Javascript tags such as 'IFRAME' and 'onLoad' that have been blocked too.

It is possible that we may have made a mistake, so if you believe that this text should not be blocked, click here to notify us. Otherwise please clickBack to re-enter the text."

So I went back to find the . or " that was the rude or offensive word and I don't have any quotations, and the only . I now have (I deleted the periods from my sentences and used a backslash) is the decimal between a 1 and a 7 (1.7m) Other lots have a decimal point in their descriptions, so I'm not sure how else to do it unless I actually type out the word "point".

Just wondering why TNT's little system would veto me when a decimal is a commonly used point on the TP. I'm going to look like a goon typing out the word point, haha.

*** edit, after just retrying a bunch of times and putting a space between the the decimal and the two numbers on either side of it, apparently that has been deemed unoffensive and OK enough to be posted on the TP haha.

I think it's a way of them stopping people from writing like t.h.i.s or 5.0.m.3thing

I understand why they wouldn't want people to type like that though. It's the easiest way to break the rules. Of course, whether the rules are reasonable or not is another question