Glitched Negg Hunt?

emkatrine

You should be able to collect your neggs after their release day.

Let's see.... yesterday's was Moltara, and today's Brightvale. Did you make sure to check the Magma Caves links? The Dark Cave in particular is unmarked, as is the Water Tower in the City. As for Brightvale, none of the links are unmarked and there isn't a second section.... Did you make sure to try all the links? Worst case I'd try to impress King Hagan and see if the negg link was put on the results page for some odd reason. I know the Shenkuu negg had some issues with that and the Lunar daily the other day.

What I do is come on TDN and find out where the Negg is located then google a list of ALL links in that particular area because some I may not know about or see right off the bat. The latest only have a few links to click on but some have had as many as sixty, which can get tedious and there have been a few times I absolutely haven't been able to find the Neggs on my own. It's been a time saver and has also made it so I don't miss any Neggs on their release day.

Best of luck. ^_^

I had problems with the Shenkuu negg, and the Moltara negg didn't show up for me as an announcement. Check with Kari after clicking all the links, since it shows up on the Festival page but not on the world sites sometimes.