hi i'm new

sith

i' :wub_anim: love neopets

sorry aliitle short

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anegal Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make all posts at least 4 words long. Smilies do not count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Hey,

That's great, and welcome! But you've already broken the rules, and we'd like you to understand that that can't be tolerated here.

Please introduce yourself to the community!

Samuel

*buzz* Ooh, bad way to start with two strikes already against you. We can easily forget that, though.

My name is Morgan, and cheese is a necessity in life. ^_^ Have a good time here, and read the rules. ;)

Cheese is ubberific! What a horrific way to start but we shall forget... WHat were we talking about? XD

I command thee to eat thy muffin of new-ness. It commerates the speshal occation. Which, might say, is a great occation to be celebrating. Or whatever.

Anywho, I'm Mia, the overlordess of muffins. I am one of the most random people here, along with others. But I rule them, they just don't know it.