Two customization work in progress (Help?)

Bibii

Hi there! I'm currently trying to customize two of my pets... I'm not super good with it, so I'm hoping for some comments/suggestions/ideas!

Only NP items though please :)

332771Custo2.jpg

I would like him to keep his Dark Pointy Gnome Hat and Wig & Black Square Glasses.

But I won't mind changing his background and foreground if there's a better fit! Also seeking ideas for a top foreground, items at the corner, etc ^^

516851Custo1.jpg

I just find the current customization huh really weird...

Actually open to any suggestions, I just would like to keep her Brilliant Carnival Headdress, Dark Eyelash Facepaint & if possible (but do not have to) the Brightvale Glazier Wings ^^

Only NP items please!

Thank you so much ♥

So I came up with this for your lenny! I have a faerie lenny too, but it's a boy. customizing faerie lenny girls is so much more fun haha :P these are all np items :) I tried to go with things that weren't overly expensive, but things can be swapped out with cheaper alternatives, such as the dress, or you can use just the regualr "shrubbery" which is the same thing just light green. and also 160k cheaper :P haha

small_preview.png

http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/661000

and here's a kacheek idea ^^

small_preview.png

http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/661073

Wow thank you so much! I love what you made ;O I'm actually going through all the other items you tried, and some also fits really well!

Haha yes indeed :P I actually did a gender change for her ;3

For your Kacheek, I found I few items that I think would fit: (I thought he looked "nerdy", in a good way, with those glasses, so I tried to keep simple.)

• Acara Adventurer Satchel

• Basic White Shirt

• Neohome Background

• Pile of Books Foreground

• Dangerous Kyrii Book

• On the Go Bruce Handbag

WARNING: Some can be VERY expensive!

Hope this helps! ^_^

Shelley, I went through the different items you used and I found this combination pretty neat O; What do you think?

medium_preview.png

As for Kacheek, he's a boy haha :3 But I kind of really like the whole power-magic elements O;

Let me take a look :D

Totu, Awe some items with another pet's name in the name can only be worn by this specific specie of Neopets I believe :S So for example, Acara adventurer Satchel cannot be worn by a kacheek O;

I like the geeky idea you created! Though I'm planning for my kacheek to stay around the theme for space/magic :3

Thank you very much for your help tough O;!!

Shelley, I went through the different items you used and I found this combination pretty neat O; What do you think?

medium_preview.png

As for Kacheek, he's a boy haha :3 But I kind of really like the whole power-magic elements O;

Let me take a look :D

Totu, Awe some items with another pet's name in the name can only be worn by this specific specie of Neopets I believe :S So for example, Acara adventurer Satchel cannot be worn by a kacheek O;

I like the geeky idea you created! Though I'm planning for my kacheek to stay around the theme for space/magic :3

Thank you very much for your help tough O;!!

I LOVE IT!!! :D hahaha I totally went to your kacheek's lookup, I don't know how I missed the fact he was a HE :X haha, excuse the skirt XD I thought also the glowing spell things worked with the background you already have on him :)..although they are a bit on the expensive side :/

Shelley, hehe thank you ^-^ I'll start to buy the things for my lenny :) haha no worry, it's better to waste my NP on my pets than on the extravagance wheel/nerks xD

Emily, Awe thank you for helping me! Though as mentionned below I don't think my male kacheek would like to wear a dress ;) Though I like the cape! Once again, I tried different things based on you guys' ideas... Here is what I got O;

I think the character I have on mind for him would be a scientist doing some kind of experiment hmh..

medium_preview.png

Sigh, the fancy theatrical cape would've fit perfectly, but that would've been way too expensive xD