Something Has Happened!

gtu.gif You are now eligible to use 'Grand Theft Ummagine' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I just spent two long hours working on this bugger.

I didn't even get the full score, I found out way too late that dying after getting the last secret room subtracts 15 points from your score, apparently, so there isn't a trophy in my future this evening, but at least I know that ( A ) it's theoretically possible for me to do it again and ( B ) I at least got the avvie out of it.

I'm thinking I deserve a drink. Or a nap.

((EDIT: Random emotes removed, SHH text cleaned up))

Congrats on the avatar! I am unable to get avis from games because I suck at all of them. /: But maybe some day my Neogame abilities will increase. It doesn't help the down buttons on my keyboard are currently unusable also, which takes away from some of the games. Keep at it though and I'm sure you'll have a trophy in your future in no time.

/throws confetti

congrats!

Game avvies are some of the hardest to get, and they take real determination to stick it through.

I think I spent a full hour just trying to clear Level 16 of this thing, it was soooo long (and so easy to mess up)!

Luckily, there's no lives or anything so with a walkthrough and a lot of brute force, getting to the end isn't too big an issue. There's just that dang bug where you lose 15 points if you mess up that one spot and I totally messed it up.

Maybe I'll try again in a few days, but the avvie alone is reward enough for now!

(Completely unrelated, but 2_crazyman_2 -- I love your avatar, haha.)

Haha right?! Tina Fey is genius, and I'm still flabergasted that fetch never caught on....and yet 'totes' and 'amazeballs' are in.