Hey!

snapist

Hey everyone, I'm a long-time neopet player (13.5 years on my old main, 9.5 on my current). I've been lurking here and reading TDN for a long time, so I figured it's time I sign up. :D

I have an obsession with Brucey B Slots and Scorchy Slots. I'd love to win a trophy in the former, but my max win so far has only been 76.5K np, which I've been fortunate enough to hit twice.

I also like collecting stamps and reading books, though both are crazy-expensive. KeyQuest is another of my favorite games, and I finally just hit level 50 in Habitarium. I go through periods of playing all the time and not playing at all, so I've never managed to really make any neo friends. So, I'm hoping to make some through here. :)

Hey there! Welcome to TDN forums :D

If you love the slots you should try for Slots Big Losers at the beginning of the month. There's a chance at three trophies :O

Nice to meet you! ^^

Hi nice to meet you! I'm Shelley, I've also been playing many years like most of the people I've met here :) of course I went on a terribly long haitus, lost my old account, and yeah :/ I never really socialized before on neo before this year and it's made the game so much more enjoyable! My guild, the art chat, then TDN forums have all helped me to become a successful player and reach my goals :) congrats on reaching level 50 in your habi! :D

Hello and welcome to TDN! KeyQuest is one of my favorite things to do on Neo. I'm also in the same boat as you when it comes to Habi. I go through times where I really care for it, and then I go through periods where I don't want to deal with it anymore and the whole thing dies. Then when I get back into it I have to build it back up. It's a terrible habit. :P Hope you enjoy your time here!

• 2 weeks later...