I'm having trouble customizing my new Baby Buzz. HALP?

6gy0pt.jpg

This is ElGrublet. Today, I bought 2 Baby Mystery Capsules and got the Baby Candy Corn Hat, Baby Valentine Blankie, Baby Rattle of Cuteness, and Baby Oversized Toy He's wearing all of his baby items minus the Baby Candy Corn Hat because it clashed with his 'stache and monocle, and the Toy clashed with everything. I just threw everything on and added a background.

I was going to go for a "gentleman" look but I thought the top hat clashed and then I ran out of NC. I could buy more but HMPH!

P.S. I love mushrooms. :laughingsmiley:

Hahaha, he's very cute! I just suggest that maybe you change the background, it kinda looks like he's floating in space (unless that's what you were going for :laughingsmiley: )

For babies, I've always liked this NP background: http://wardrobe.jellyneo.net/preview/?id=31493

Thank you! I wasn't really going for space but with the backgrounds I had in my closet, I thought this one looked nice with his scarf. Grrrr, I wanted the Baby Tuxedo instead of the Baby Oversized Toy as a bonus prize!

Doesn't he look like a festive explorer? Haha!