Unbuyables

annie1235

Could someone please give me some tips on selling unbuyables?

I'm kind of new at this.

I have a few unbuyables but also items that could be on the border, but I can't find on sale anywhere.

(Holographic Sakhmet City Stamp/ Cone-Shaped Orange)

What do I do about these items if i only want NPs for them?

Well, mostly being direct to the point when putting up trades on the TP - I usually mark mine with something like "110,000 pure NP only" when I don't want to haggle and want to sell for NP. That usually gets through to the right people and gets sold quickly :)

You can usually gauge an item's approximate price by their rarity. Stamps that are around r85-r89 go for roughly 100-150k a piece (you can also try to check JN's Item Database for rough estimated prices) and gourmets will usually play around 120-200k unless they're new releases, or kad food, or are r98+. Armed with that, you can price it by yourself or go by "market value" that's a bit higher, and might not sell for a long time,

Well, mostly being direct to the point when putting up trades on the TP - I usually mark mine with something like "110,000 pure NP only" when I don't want to haggle and want to sell for NP. That usually gets through to the right people and gets sold quickly :)

You can usually gauge an item's approximate price by their rarity. Stamps that are around r85-r89 go for roughly 100-150k a piece (you can also try to check JN's Item Database for rough estimated prices) and gourmets will usually play around 120-200k unless they're new releases, or kad food, or are r98+. Armed with that, you can price it by yourself or go by "market value" that's a bit higher, and might not sell for a long time,

What would you suggest for new releases?

I also have a copy of Moehug Visits Altador

I can't find it being offered for sale anywhere...

How would you find a price for an item like this?

Should I wait for it to be more widely sold? Does this mean I risk more people getting the item and it becoming less rare/ the price decreasing??

Thanks for all the advice!!

For new releases, I say milk them for all they're worth :P Try selling it at say, 700k? It's r90...someone's going to want it. Eventually, if yours doesn't sell at 700k, someone who also has the item for sale will try to undercut you and sell theirs for 650k (maybe) and you can keep lowering you price or until someone buys it. Honestly, there are some people with the NP willing to pay the price for something new, all you have to do is wait and see. That's how I've always done it, anyway :)