Coincidence avatar??

Oganagey

Is it even possible to get it now? I WAS ONLY ONE PIECE AWAY >_<. I hate this whole event, I've missed out on a rare stamp AND an avatar now, they're not giving us a fair chance to participate..... TNT WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

AND I was saving up for the 'all three' prize so missed out on two mini prizes altogether :'(

Have you gone back to The Coincidence and clicked the button to help him again? I was awarded the avatar, and I only did one quest during the event. The petpet that was awarded for completing the first step was there immediately, but the avatar was only awarded when I went to accept another quest.

My friend only completed 6 pieces and got the avatar after going back to visit the coincidence. I don't think she got any prizes but she did get the avatar!

Dunno. I only had 3 pieces and I got the avatar. I had not been doing the quests for a while since the prices were so high. When I returned, he gave me the avatar, a petpet, and another piece. And right after that, he gave me another quest. That's when the event was still glitches and stuff. :P

I know how you feel oganagey. I was in your exact situation when there was that catacombs event :( Sometimes, you just miss out, even though it seems unfair :( Try pressing the button to help him again, that's how most people who didn't complete everything got the avatar.

The Editorial offers some info about this - apparently loads of people were angry about it too!