Can you have -600NPS? (or minus any quantity of NPs?)

Pinkuru

I always put all my money in the bank before I go to the Apple Bobbing game so it doesn't take NPs from me but today when i played it said

While bending over the water, those Neopoints you were saving slide out of your pockets. *Plop, plop, plop* Drat. So much for that can of Neocola you were going to buy later

And now i have -600 NPS

untitled_zpsd9209ed5.png

see?
This never happened to me before D:

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).
The original topic is now answered and will be closed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.

Dailies and REs that takes away NP will put you in the negative if you have 0 NP on hand.

I usually have NP on hand, so it doesn't happen often, but I've had it happen a few times, usually at the end of the day when I would deposit everything on hand.

Haha I used to put all my money in the bank too, until I discovered that Apple Bobbing Bart was tricky enough to make even non-existent neopoints disappear! Luckily it's never been more than what can easily be replaced by playing a quick flash game.

I *do* recommend making sure you have nothing (or only junk) in your inventory to make sure nothing valuable gets dropped or stolen!

Yeah Apple Bobbing has gotten the best of me with NP and items! I've learned my lesson with the latter but I guess the NP can't be helped. I had such a false sense of security depositing my NP before doing that daily. =P

That's funny, I never knew this was possible! Although I think the benefits outweigh the risks when it comes to apple bobbing, I've gotten some pretty good prizes! :)