Kad Feeding

laceew45

Check out TDN's guide - you're not seeing any items because it's not a "refresh" time and everything you are seeing that they want is rare - if you check the Kad neoboard in the games section there are usually estimated times that the Kads will refresh & a few will want buyable items :) I find it's easiest to feed in the morning!

You probably found UBs or Unbuyables. Those are expensive over 100k. That's why some Kads aren't fed yet. And that's why there are more unfed Kads than fed ones (or main).

Yeah, the kads that want buyable foods get fed really quickly, so all you are seeing is the kads who are asking for unbuyable items.

Check out the feeding guide and keep up with the refresh times listed on the Kadoatery board. If you refresh at the right time, you will see that many of them ask for cheap, common items.

This video helped me with my strategy for getting the items quickly: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtCgXWfu0KA

I follow a different refresh schedule than this video suggests, though. It seems that kads used to always refresh at 20 seconds past the minute, but this is no longer the case.