Can someone help me put in a ticket?

patricebee

I know this is a strange request but I cannot get into Neo because I'm almost positive that my IP address has been blocked. My internet has been terrible lately and so today I went to Comcast to get a new router/modem and ever since I got it, I haven't been able to get in on any of my accounts. Now I know it's not me because I can log in via my phone (4G) BUT I can only see the borders. The main portion of the pages are just white. So I can't put in a ticket from there and of course you have to be able to log in to create a ticket (which has never made sense to me). So I'm stuck! If worse comes to worse and no one can do it, I'll try to get in tomorrow from a Starbucks or somewhere. I just thought that I'd try tonight.

I just saw this on the Premium boards and thought it might help you as well:

(it's an official response from TNT on an inquiry about getting in touch with the Support team other than the Support Center)

We are aware that the Help Center is being a little difficult. Please try and submit your help ticket using Internet Explorer or Google Chrome to http://www.neopets.com/help.phtml .If you're still experiencing an error when submitting a ticket, please feel free to send a direct email to [email protected] so someone can address your issue. When sending an email, please be sure to be very detailed and include all pertinent information (username, email address, date of birth, description of issue etc.)

Perfect! Thanks so much. I was wondering how they expected people to get help.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).
The original topic is now answered and will be closed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.