laceew45

I have a couple avatars that I have done the necessary requirements for but still have not received the avatars.

The first avatar is: Jetsam - Wanna Fight?

I have fought my friend's jetsam and have not gotten the avatar. I even fought the jetsam challenger and still didn't the avatar. What am I doing wrong?

The second avatar is: Mutant Graveyard of Doom

I refresh daily and frequently when I do and still haven't gotten the avatar.

The third avatar is: Helpful Zafara

I have refreshed A LOT and still never get this one either.

Any information on why I am having trouble with these certain avatars? Am I the only one? Any help on getting these avatars?

Edit: I tried the Helpful Zafara one again..and the first time I did it, I got the avatar..ha maybe I should do this more often! ha

Edited by laceew45

Jetsam - Wanna Fight? needs you to use the Jetsam to fight another neopet. So you don't fight a jetsam, you fight using the jetsam.

As for the Mutant Graveyard of Doom and the Helpful Zafara, I'm afraid to say it's completely random. I got the zafara easily after a few refreshes but it took me around 3 days to get the graveyard one. So just keep refreshing! :D

Edit: Oh, you got the zafara one already, congrats! :)

Beruichi is right. When I still had a lab rat, I used a morphing potion for that and the chomp avvie. I like Jetsams, but they're not my favorite "toughie". I'd rather have a skeith. ^_^