Have this ever happened to you?

Glassrose101

About sometime very long ago I was scrolling through the internet as I always do, then suddenly I started hearing someone through my headsets like on a video chat if you know what I mean. I don't remember much but I think they just giggled and then I didn't hear them anymore. It was so weird though... I never had that happen to me before but that one time and I have so many questions like how did they even do that? :mellow:

Maybe it was an ad that queued to play automatically and you didn't see it. It happens to me all the time. I have some tabs open, and all the sudden I hear talking and I have to look around on the pages I'm looking at to find the source. So annoying when that happens, especially if I have some music playing, too. /:

For some ridiculous reason, I ALWAYS get ads that randomnly generate sound for a couple of seconds in Google Chrome. I usually use Safari and it never causes any trouble for me.

Also on an unrelated note, when I'm running my Habitarium in chrome (less lag than Safari for me), it'll occasionally load a full page advertisement at random, so when I go back to the tab that I had Habi in I'm just like... wut.

It was most likely an add like the others said. If you are using google chrome there's an extension called adblock that gets rid of all adds on the page. I have it and it's really nice.