so frustrating...

miraclemommy

How are you advertising that your pets are UFA?

Also what are the names you are using. I find that people on the pound board are normally name snobs and refuse to take most pets unless they are Xxxxxx format but other boards seem more open to any different color pet.

That'd be me. x) I prefer WN pets like the name Rutaro, Treso, Chets, etc. I'm not that name picky, just that I like capital letters and pronounceable names. I suggest adopting well named pets then zapping them. :)

The pets names are a big factor (basing off the pets you've posted in the Adoption thread) but also the colours/species you are offering. Painting them cheap colours (on badly named petes on top of that) is just a waste of neopoints because the demand for those coloured pets is so little.

Adopting/trading can be a hard, long process, but those steps will help :)

I wouldn't call it being a "name snob" just because I don't want (for example) a faerie lenny named hollaatchyu29473829 or a Tyrannian Gnorbu named Gnorbu93795....... If someone is adopting a forever "dream" pet I don't think it's too much to ask that the name be decent. But I think everyone has basically covered it. The name is a big deal, which is unavoidable if you're adopting pets who have already been named.

Advertising on the Pound board is big. I know a lot of people dedicate their profiles or a petpage to adoptable pets that they have. I like it when they do that, although I've never adopted a pet other than randomly from the pound.

Of course an obvious reason would be that the pets are just unfavorable or cheap colors that people can easily obtain on their own. Certain colors are more in demand. Keep at it though, what you're doing is nice(:

I'm working on a suggestion for name changes to TNT via opening a ticket>Comments & Feedback>Other-Idea

If there would be an option to one-time change adopted (from the pound) pets' names, I think some pets might be moved out and find their new pixelated homes quicker. It would be nice to find a painted, or semi-trained (or even greatly trained) pet that you like, but the name is so bad you can not pronounce it, or you'd rather not have the numbers and you have a name that's not taken in mind, ect. Just a thought =3

Any thoughts, suggestions? I'm all for spamming them with it until they make it so xD

I'm working on a suggestion for name changes to TNT via opening a ticket>Comments & Feedback>Other-Idea

If there would be an option to one-time change adopted (from the pound) pets' names, I think some pets might be moved out and find their new pixelated homes quicker. It would be nice to find a painted, or semi-trained (or even greatly trained) pet that you like, but the name is so bad you can not pronounce it, or you'd rather not have the numbers and you have a name that's not taken in mind, ect. Just a thought =3

Any thoughts, suggestions? I'm all for spamming them with it until they make it so xD

That's a great idea! ^^ It might be worth sending that in to the editorial as well

I wouldn't call it being a "name snob" just because I don't want (for example) a faerie lenny named hollaatchyu29473829 or a Tyrannian Gnorbu named Gnorbu93795....... If someone is adopting a forever "dream" pet I don't think it's too much to ask that the name be decent. But I think everyone has basically covered it. The name is a big deal, which is unavoidable if you're adopting pets who have already been named.

I didn't really mean to offend anyone here with the comment name snob just a name like Bruce_Wayne on the pound chat would be considered at best DN because of the underscore when in fact that is a well named pet or even bruce would be considered well named not very well named because the first letter isn't capitalized. Yes I am one of those people that would prefer it be capitalized and not have numbers or underscores but some people take it to such an extreme it is a little crazy.

yea, the names are tough lol.

Two of them were actually mine, one mercymarie was one i made and then i have neo_girl8 who adopted a couple of years ago, and then vbjzshfui_agwu whom i just adopted last week.

I just dont use the account mine were on, so i wanted to give them a good home. And I literally did not think about names on the last one. le sigh. Maybe someone will take them eventually.