lower statistics

can someone please help me with a problem that I have please!!!
what happens is that i was training the HP, on my pet, going from 119 in level 40 and when I finish the course, i earn bonuses and stay at 121, now if I want to keep training have to level up, which would increase to 3 codestones.
will I have to pay with there of them but there is some way to reduce the statistical point of HP, so it can continue paying 2 codestones.
appreciate the response.
Greetings.
Shad.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).
This topic was posted in the wrong area.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from 'Neopets Help' to 'Battledome & Battlepedia Chat'.

To get some extra levels you could try Deadly Dice. It's only available at 12-1am NST daily and from there Count Von Roo will either give you a level or take one away. It's kind of a luck chance thing, but a little less risky compared to the lab ray.

Personally I would just suck it up and pay the codestones for the training. If you battle in the 1-Player dome daily you can get a hoard of codestones from there. My favourite opponent to battle is the Koi Warrior. So you could give that a try as well.

When training your HP are the only stat that can go up 3x your level. All your other stats can only go up 2x your level. If any of your stats are more then 2x your level and you want to continue training you would need to trail your level up. When I'm putting my pet on a course I'll take a look at my level and multiply by 2 to see how high my stats can go before I have to level up. This helps me keep on track, especially with my HP. I made the same mistake training HP up to max 3x my level a while ago and paid for it when I realized.

The only thing I can think of that will reduce your HP Stats is to use the lab ray, but then that could also drop your level down as well so not a very good option in my opinion.

According to Editorial number 375, the lab ray will never lower the hit points of your pet.

Here's the editorial: http://www.neopets.com/ntimes/index.phtml?section=editorial&week=375

The only way (that I know of) to decrease a pet's HP is to use a vortex negg. However, this can also raise the pet's HP, give your pet neggitus or change your pet's colour to Red, Yellow, Green or Blue, so it is not reliable and not worth it on a pet with an expensive colour.

According to Editorial number 375, the lab ray will never lower the hit points of your pet.

Here's the editorial: http://www.neopets.com/ntimes/index.phtml?section=editorial&week=375

Thank you for clarifying. I realized later on that I was wrong about the ray and edited my post.

@Master of Puppets: You may just have to bite the codestones and pay 3 for your training until you can get your stats evened out and then continue with your training.

does not seem possible then.
try as I said @thgil with negg,
but I still gain a point lol.
thanks for the advice @Mouseykins, did not know that the warrior koi one could more easily get the codestones.
and also it will do next thanks for the advice @jcpet

thank you very much for your response.
and to be more careful next time.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).
The original topic is now answered and will be closed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.