Key Quest Disconnected Me? D:

nick_and_nickette

I was playing Key Quest today. I was about to win. But then, i used Virtudice and the game disconnected me?

I don't know why! I don't know if it was my internet connection, a glitch or the other player cheating? D: I'm afraid that TNT will freeze me. Help? :sad02:

When you were disconnected did it say that the other person left the game or did you just appear back at the key quest home page house looking thing? If it said the other person left then they either got disconnected or they were poor losers and decided to quit the game.

Either way TNT doesn't seem to enforce people that quit on key quest as cheating or doing anything wrong. It would be difficult for them to know the difference between your internet cutting out and you just leaving. So don't worry about it and I am sorry that you didn't get the prizes for your win.

Thanks Batman.

And no, it said this: ''You have been disconnected. Please refresh your browser.''

You can see it on my Neopet Nickette_theAisha's pet page. Took a screenshot of it.

Oh, and also i forgot to add: The person whom i was playing with neomailed me saying i was in risk of being frozen.

Wow - the other player should have tried to get your side of the story before saying something like that. Even if TNT did take notice, I doubt that they would just freeze you. They may give you a warning BUT since you were smart and took a screen shot of the incident, I don't htink that you will have anything to worry about. :)

Btw - if you ever need a KeyQuest partner, I'd love to play. I'm a noob but at least it gives you a set amount of time to play otherwise I'd be sooooo slow!! haha!

My guess is your internet connection hiccoughed and that's why you were kicked from the game. It's unfortunate as you were so close to finishing.

I wouldn't worry about being frozen or anything. Also the other person should not have neomailed you with a message like that. It could be considered as harassment.

Key Quest is just one of those games that in my opinion people take way too seriously. I've been quit on several times, I'll grump for a minute and then just restart a game. I don't go around neomailing people accusing them of quitting. It just seems like a waste of time to me. What I do tend to do is take note of who I'm playing against and if for some reason I have to leave a game, then I can neomail them explaining that the phone rang or my daughter needed my urgent attention or whatever. :)

I wouldn't worry too much about being frozen and you did take a screenshot so you really don't have anything to worry about. If you like you can play with people from our forums. :) Our Key Quest board is here.

I want to second Mouseykins in saying that the person you were playing with is the only one in danger of freezing. It is against the rules to send a mean Neomail to someone you think quit in Key Quest.

I have never heard about someone being frozen for quitting only once. TNT assumes that people are going to occasionally be interrupted when playing Key Quest. I think it happens to everyone at least once.