Habitarium Troubles

agrinwithoutacat

So, I got bored and decided to revive my habitarium. We'll see how long this lasts, as I don't have a good track record for keeping up with the little guys, but for now I'm trying to make it work.

The problem I'm having is that my petpetpets won't harvest stone. I can drag them over to it and they'll start to go through the harvesting animation, but when they're done they don't have any stone and they just wander away and do something else. I've tried refreshing the page, but no luck. I also checked to be sure my storage isn't already full, and it isn't.

For now they can continue to harvest other things but I will need stone in the future. Any ideas?

That happened to me before, the P3s would just harvest one piece of stone, then they'd roam around, but they'd work fine with my other resources. Is your stone a solid piece, or does it look like just chunks of rock? Mine looked like chunks when it was being buggy so I left it alone for a couple of hours, thinking it was a damaged resource, and when I went back, it looked whole again, and harvesting went without a sitch. The TDN guide says it takes 3 hours to heal damaged resources, unless you get a friend to help you out. Good luck!

Now that you mention it, it DID look a little funny. I didn't notice until I logged back in this morning and it looked bigger/more solid. That must be what happened, I feel silly for not thinking of that. D'oh!

In any case, it seems to be fixed now. Thanks for the help, guys!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine).

The original topic has been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Rune Valentine if you have any questions regarding this action.