Can't access account

Sahar_911

Hi everyone,

I used to play Neopets for years when I was younger. Today, after years of inactivity, I decided to log in to have a look at my old account and maybe start using it again.

I had to reset my password because I couldn't remember it, but I eventually logged in only to be told that my account had been banned. I can't get to the help section of the neopets site to fill out a ticket # because that requires me to be logged in. Do any of you know how I can get my account back or who I can contact?

Thanks,

S

Days of wracking my brain over the p/w to the E-Mail my 12 year old account is on, I cracked it ^___^ Then when I went to Forgot p/w it said invalid T____T Yet you can still look it up. So, taking Astro's tid-bit of advice (not directed to me but I took it =3), I have E-Mailed TNT. Hopefully it won't take a year like the post the other day was talking about =/

I hope you added as much info about the account as you could remember like previous pets you owned or guilds you were apart of, or previous passwords used? All that stuff.

Good luck! I hope you get it back!

Thanks everyone! I will send an email to that address and hope that I can access my account again. Thank you :)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine).

The original topic has been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Rune Valentine if you have any questions regarding this action.