BittyBay - Claim your FREE exclusive avatar!

BittyBay!

Hey TDN!

We are BittyBay, an online virtual animal kingdom where you get to play as your favourite animal, collect items and avatars, create your own rooms, play games, take part in events/competitions, and loads more!

We've heard that TDN is a great place to meet new people who have an interest in virtual pets/animals, and we are thrilled to get the opportunity to invite you all to join our family as well. We are currently a small community, so everyone knows everyone and there are lots of new things being added all the time!

Here are some screenshots to whet your appetite:

bittybay-screenshot-3.png

bittybay-screenshot-5.png

bittybay-screenshot-6.png

If you like animals, virtual worlds, or just meeting new people, then we invite you to come and try BittyBay! Every person who joins via TDN will get a free exclusive avatar of their choice! Normally, these would cost about USD$2.50 - but if you join and post your BittyBay username and desired avatar below, we will give you one for free!

So, without further ado, check out our welcoming virtual kingdom by clicking below:

www.bittybay.com

Please feel free to leave your comments and feedback below, as we would love to hear what you think!

See you around,

BittyBay

My BittyBay user is Pinkuru :33 same as here <3

My BittyBay username is Dogpile

This post has been edited by a member of staff (N. Prime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure that your posts meet the 7-word minimum.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

My BittyBay username is PogoAddict. Thank you!

Hello and welcome to the BittyBay community, thanks for signing up! Please take a look through the catalogue and let us know which avatar you would like by replying to this post.

I apologize, I should have asked you to do this in the original post.

• 2 weeks later...

This looks pretty cute but I don't really have spare time to play :(

Thank you for the feedback - it's a shame you don't have spare time to play, we'd love to be able to welcome you to the community!

Just to confirm - this offer will end on the 1st April, on & after that date, you will no longer be able to claim free avatars.