Film Questions

Awesome_Paul

This topic is for the films, :woot:

if you have a random question about any film, can be you don't understand it, or just a funny question, you can post it here, and we could try helping each others :D,

it could be questions, or could just be random comments about a film

Like so, i shall do a random comment.

In star wars Episode 4, Luke destroys the first death star, which is alright, because it was fully built, just stormtroopers and the evil operators inside it, which was destroyed.

BUT the 2nd death star which was destroyed in episode 6, was only half built,

Is that fair that they destroyed the 2nd death star, mainly because, inside it were probaly loads of innocent builders, plumbers, anything, just doing their job, Next thing they know is taht they get blown up

My question is that, because the rebels did that, rebels are meant to be the good, but that seems like the dark side

From what I remember (this was like 6 or 7 years ago) the 2nd death star was also fully functional when it was destroyed. I think it was built to look half finished so that it did something or another (can't remember).

Anyway, from the rebels point of view, any one who would associate with the dark side would be on the dark side. I'm not sure if there are anything in the movies that address this, but many people in this world seem to think - a friend of my enemy is my enemy.