A couple of questions about the Rubbish avatar

PinkSloth

Yes it can all be the same thing if you want, it does not have to be different items.

It will show up on your inventory page after you have discarded the amount that Neo has set for your account, since it is different for everyone.

i got Mine at about 5,000 items

Be prepared to have your inventory/quick stock pages running sloooooooooower than ever. It's a pain to discard so many items because the site only allows you to do it 70 items at a time. Took me almost two hours to get the avvie, but it's worth it.

The "Something Has Happened!" thing will appear on top of your quick stock page as you discard your items. Good luck! ;)

Thanks for all the tips :-D I'm heading the shiny obsidian route and than anything else they have in their shop for 1 np... And thanks for the warning leverhelven, I didn't realise you could only discard so many at a time. I'm just grabbing items whenever, I figure I'll eventually get there!

What I did was search for Shiny Obsidian, set the max price at 1 NP, then I'd look for the shops that had large stacks of these (I considered 5+ worth it), then buy out everything else in their shop that was at 1 NP. With large shops, it's easier to hit CTRL+F, enter "Cost : 1 NP" into the search field, and find the 1 NP items that way - that way you can do everything on that page, then go to the next page a lot quicker. It keeps the Shop Wizard from getting frustrated with you, and I found I got the avatar a lot quicker by doing this and then discarding when my inventory was full. It kept me from having to empty my SDB every time I was working on the avatar.

Lol, it reading it back it sounds a lot more complicated as it is - I won't deny that it's an annoying avatar, though. It took me a few days of repeating that process before I finally got the stupid thing. At least it's relatively cheap - all in all, around 5k, if you get everything for 1 NP, and you keep your daily junk.

I'm trying for it simply because of cheap cost, and I refuse to pay over 1 np for anything, plus all the junk I already have. It sucks because not toooo long ago, I emptied my sdb, donating a ton of stuff that would have been quite useful. And thanks for the tip about big shops, it can be a pain, trying to keep track of where you were, that's much faster! I'll get this avie I will! I figure most game ones are out of my reach so I'll go for others for now haha