Problems buying Neocash??

donutdraik

EDIT; this problem has been solved!

I generally buy Neocash cards, but since I may not be able to get to the store to buy one for a bit I decided to try purchasing some NC online through the NC Mall. However, when I select how much NC I would like to purchase and get the pop-up prompting me to enter my UN and PW it keeps telling me that my information is incorrect, when I know for a fact that the information I am entering is correct.

I've had similar problems logging in lately, with it randomly telling me my PW is incorrect...and then I enter the exact same thing again and that time it works. I've tested it by copy-pasting my PW in to make sure it's correct (so it's definitely not an issue of it being mis-typed), and I've even tried re-setting my PW but the problem still continues.

Has anyone else been having trouble like this? Should I open a ticket? I don't really know what to do but it's driving me nuts. :x

Hmmmm... maybe the password recorded on your browser is wrong, for some reason. It hapened to me once on Facebook, drove me nuts until I realized.

I think opening a ticket would'nt be very useful, TNT would probably take very long to answer, and even so they'd say something like "oh, but you did manage to log in, so everything turned out ok" and such.

Hmmmm... maybe the password recorded on your browser is wrong, for some reason. It hapened to me once on Facebook, drove me nuts until I realized.

I think opening a ticket would'nt be very useful, TNT would probably take very long to answer, and even so they'd say something like "oh, but you did manage to log in, so everything turned out ok" and such.

Unfortunately I'd considered that option, but it still won't work even after I cleared out my saved passwords and tried again. Plus, I tried both copy-pasting it and typing it in manually as well and neither of those options worked either (or atleast not 100% of the time).

Part of the issue is that it works...but only sometimes. I tested it by copy-pasting my password into the "current password" box on the "edit profile" page and then tried to update my profile, and it worked fine. No problems at all. Then I logged out of my account and copy-pasted the exact same thing into the log-in page and it took three tries to get it to let me log in---it kept telling me my password was incorrect, until the third try when it magically worked. I have no clue what's up with that. x__x