Hi, guys! I'm new here, so this is my first post and I apologize for any possible faults.

So I've been having this problem with starting the Moltaran Worn Quest. In the sense that... I can't start it!! When you go to Lampwyck's Lights Fantastic external_link.gif, there is supposed to be an event that appears stating that the owner gives you the free Empty Lantern. However, no matter how many times I go to the light shop and no matter how many times I refresh the page, the event never happens!!

It doesn't seem like anyone else has had this problem as far as I've been able to research and its pretty frustrating. Has anyone else had this problem and/or knows how to fix it???

It's possible that you have it somewhere. Double check your inventory and your Safety Deposit box. Even if it's in your SDB, you won't be able to get a new one. If you absolutely can't find it anywhere, try clearing your cache and going back to Lampwyck's.

Thanks!! I actually realized before I saw your reply that I must have gotten it a really long time ago and for some reason it got all mixed up into my gallery!! Problem solved :)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).
The original topic is now answered and will be closed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.