Recovering an old account?

karakuri

(New to the forum, so apologies if this is in the wrong place.)

So I had an account years ago, which still exists. However, I don't remember the password or the email that went with it. I was thinking of sending a ticket, but there are a couple things on the form that I was confused about:

-Is it necessary to include all the previous emails used? I know the one I used to create the account, and the one after that, but that's it. :/

-When it says to write any other information to confirm your identity, what sorts of things would be good to include? Site themes? What about if you sent in a parental permission form, or Neopian Times submissions?

Honestly I'm a little worried that I'll mess something up, so any information or previous experience you guys have is much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

I imagine the parental permission slip would be a huge positive in getting the account back. The more information you can provide, the more they can verify.

Mention things like your first pet that you created, items that you have in the SDB, previous passwords/emails/pets, trades (pet or item), avatar lends... anything to help prove that you are the original owner of the account.