Cheese Roller Statistics Project

Bright ^_^

Wow, Nimmo Tube Cheese is gonna have a high win ratio... it may end up being preferred over Quadruple Fudge. I can't wait till the guide gets updated.

FurorPaxx: here, on the US East Coast, it's been thunderstorms, thunderstorms, thunderstorms. And during the winter it was snow, snow, snow. But when I lived in California, I remember summertime = wildfire season. It usually happened a bit later, though... July through September. Our garage burned down, one notable year.

Cheese: Alkenore Cheese

Action: Alternating Dive Left/Dive Right, starting with Left

Times: 67, 80, 82

The problem with Nimmo Tube Cheese is that it's one of the more expensive ones at 3300, and you don't win back enough to make up for how much you're spending on it... And no one will buy it either. If you do sell it, the average price seems to hover around 1500. Which still doesn't make back your losses.

Cheese: Nimmo Tube Cheese

Action: Dive Left

Times: 59, 61, 57

Cheeses won: 23, still no avatar.

Cheese: Smoked Snorkle Cheese

Action: Forward Somersault

Times: 93, 93, 90

I also live on the eastern coast of the US, just far enough inland that hurricanes become thunderstorms, and just north enough that we have no clue what to do the three days of the year that it snows. My dog is a stray I adopted from the mountains though, so it confounds me that thunder sends her into a quiet panic.

Cheese: Smoked Snorkle Cheese

Action: Forward Somersault

Times: 78, 94, 84

My poor dog won't get a peaceful night's sleep tonight either. Someone's setting off fireworks in the neighborhood.

How bad does an extended dry season get, RR1? Are you guys prone to getting wildfires? I assume it shortens growing/harvesting season so that's definitely gonna hurt, right?

No we don't get wildfires here, most likely water and power shortages (something like 20% of electricity is supplied by hydro)

Cheese: Tyrannian Dung Cheese

Action: Dive Left

Times: 65, 55, 71