Cheese Roller Statistics Project

Bright ^_^

Hello Ronaldo! Welcome to the board, and thanks for the data. Have you seen our current progress? We really need someone to test the Quadruple Fudge Cheese + Dive Right combo if you're interested.

Oh, Neoquest II... it took me almost 10 years to finish the first. Have you seen the leaderboards for NQ2? Six and a half hours... Unbelievable.

Cheese: Smoked Snorkle Cheese

Action: Dive Left

Times: 61, 60, 70

Tests: 24/100

I tried the Quadruple Fudge Cheese/ Dive Left strategy, my first time ever playing Cheeseroller and I'm on the Bronze Trophy list!

Why can I only get bronze trophies!? :p

Welcome back everyone!! We have two people who made it on the high scores list this far into the month? Hmmm. Maybe its time to buy some scratchcards...

There are some disgusting items in the Neopets world, but my stomach hurts when I think about licorice cheese. The Zebie cheese is traumatizing too, in a completely different way. (Definitely NOT vegetarian friendly, unlike both the Brick and Space cheese, which I'm sure are vegan only because there's nothing organic in them)

Times: 76, 72, 62

Tests: 27/100

Times: 62, 71, 83

Tests: 36/100

:offtopic:

Randomness: I'm in this weird funk where I want to be around people without having to actually interact with them. I think I'm really creeping out my roommate because I keep walking in and out of the living room with my headphones on so we don't have to talk. Its just so quiet today... I need an occasional reminder that I'm not the only person still alive, but I don't want to commit to a 3 hour conversation.

Cheese: Overripe Cheese

Times: 56 78 55

You Finished in 55 seconds!!!

Your Score : 900
(and you win that many Neopoints!)

Your Rating : Fantastic

Congratulations, you did it under a minute so you get to keep your cheese!

med_cheese_30.gif

Something Has Happened! cheeseroller.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Techo - Cheesy' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

:laughingsmiley:

Times: 77, 57, 81

Tests: 42/100

I feel your pain Mariposa. My luck turns on the opposite end, though.

Ronaldo... those numbers look about right for Spicy Juppie Cheese. Its a wonder they're even in circulation.

Hoshi... 5 cheeses out of 18 runs is actually not bad. That and at least one High Score run make me hopeful that the Space Cheese might displace the Quadruple Fudge.

Nabis... Am I mistaken or are you also averaging about 1 in 3 wins with the brick cheese?