Cheese Roller Statistics Project

Bright ^_^

Cheese: Spicy Juppie Cheese

Action: Forward Somersault

Times: 87, 92, 91

And that is attempt 99. Tomorrow will be my last day with this combo.

I feel now is a good time to reflect upon our experiences. What we've been through, what we've learned, what we hope for the future. Despite the crushing disappointment of 99 tries and 99 failures of the Spicy Juppie Cheese - Forward Somersault combination, I hope we all draw solace from the comforting certainty that future generations need never waste 150NP on this absurdly horrible combo. May it rest in peace.

In the days and weeks to come I urge everyone to focus on their goals and mark the little victories by which any war is won. A win here, some NP there, even breaking even is a moment to cherish, to celebrate. Yes, we will lose NP. Yes, we will win cheese, but no avatar. Yes, we will break the record for worst cheeseroller run (116 seconds, btw). Those moments matter. They chip away at the ponderous mystery that the Neopets Team has set before us. Like explorers of old, we have acknowledged this challenge. We have accepted it. We will embrace and conquer it.

Let our tireless journey continue friends. FOR SCIENCE!!

Times: 86, 94, 76

It's official. 0 wins out of 102 tries.

I don't know if I want to test Spicy Juppie Cheese: Push Cheese Faster or Snorkle Cheese: Forward Somersault. I like the idea of closing the book on SJC and finalizing the numbers for it, but really, I'm not optimistic about winning. Not that either cheese sells for much, but its the principle of the thing, y'know?

@FurorPaxx - I love how you channeled your frustration and disappointment in that cheese/move combo using such eloquent words. Your dedication is an inspiration to us all. /sheds cheesy tear (:

Action: Dive Right

Times: 73, 74, 64

----

Action: Dive Right

Times: 88, 77, 78

Triple Mustard Cheese

Dive Left

FurorPaxx, thanks for the inspiring words! Sometimes I wonder why I even got into this cheese business in the first place, but you encourage us all to continue! :)

Also, the page has been updated!

Can I just like- offcially claim testing "Nimmo Tube Cheese, Dive Left"? Because I've done that one like... Four days in a row now.

Cheese: Nimmo Tube Cheese

Action: Dive Left

Times: 54, 45, 77

I think it's apologizing for yesterday when all my times were over 70 seconds.

Can I just like- offcially claim testing "Nimmo Tube Cheese, Dive Left"? Because I've done that one like... Four days in a row now.

Cheese: Nimmo Tube Cheese

Action: Dive Left

Times: 54, 45, 77

I think it's apologizing for yesterday when all my times were over 70 seconds.

Hey, welcome to the forum Hoshi! Good to see you here. ^_^ Nimmo Tube Dive Left is all yours! You can test any cheese and combination that you want, as long as it isn't complete/purple yet. You can even test the same combination as someone else if you want.

Cheese: Smoked Snorkle Cheese

Times: 100, 78, 83

Hahahahahaha! How sweet, you guys! Hoshi thinks 80 seconds means Cheeseroller is angry. :laughingsmiley:

You will learn. We all learn.

Has anyone had at least two 100+ runs yet? I think that qualifies.