Adult Swim April Fools

Guest Levy

I, for one, was not amused.

And alot of people hated what happened too.

They took off the Anime programming scheduled for after 12:00am EST, and replaced it with some stupid show called Perfect Hair Forever.

Discuss and express your hatred and fury here! X3.gif

Edit: after doing a random search on Wikipedia, I found out that this 'April Fools' stunt was just to kickstart Perfect Hair Forever's 2nd season, as if anyone wanted this BS.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perfect_Hair_Forever

Episode 7 aired midnight April 1, 2007 as part of Adult Swim's April Fool's Joke. This joke spanned the entire block, beginning with this episode and then airing all of season 1 in reverse order and in the style of old VHS fansubs, complete with Engrish subtitles. It replaced scheduled premieres of Bleach, Blood Plus, and Eureka 7. The ending theme was performed by Widespread Panic.

lol well if you are an avid adult swim fan you should know better then to wait to record or watch anything near april first on adult swim. last year they edited in fart sounds and the year before that they drew mustaches on everyone lol they always do it on the second showing..

and perfect hair forever is weird yes but its not nearly as bad as some of their more resent shows... arg...

well adult swim has a tougher audiance then neopets... also AS can gain popularity through people gripping and hateing them, neopets cant, lol

however i still do wonder who in the world likes these new shows, time and eric, saul of the mole men, ugh. i boycot them jsut like i did 12oz mouse. i change the channel if they come on.

more venture brothers and robot chicken i say!(and animes of course)

i need to actully go watch all my shows that recorded tonight. just got back from a club a few mins ago. gotta love 'get in free if you -insert somthing random here-' events... heh even came home with a bag of free goodies

OK I just read a very intelligent post on the [as] forums, I have to quote this.

http://boards.adultswim.com/adultswim/boar...829491#M3829491

Guys.... IF YOU CHECK THE SCHEDULE LINKED ON THE FRONT PAGE -- IT SAYS THAT THE SAME EPISODE NUMBERS ARE AIRING NEXT WEEK...

[that should of been your first clue that something was up today]

I looked at the schedule. Bleach 28 is scheduled for today and next week.

http://www.adultswim.com/schedule/index.html

I feel better now.

you seriously think they would have pulled this and then not show, the episode that was suppose to play, next week?

you seriously think they would have pulled this and then not show, the episode that was suppose to play, next week?

Yes, I think they would have.

Anything to make the anime fans hate them more.

why? you can catch allot of the episodes online(the adult swim fix) especily so when they do somthing like that. Just a reason you shoudl check your tv guide every sat/sunday before AS starts.

and it dosn't happen near as much as yall are making it out to be, for the most part it only switchs around when they are adding or takeing away a show, so they reorganize to make it work better...

oh come on, this kind of reaction was the very reason why they did that to the schedule, i may be an avid anime person but i thought their joke was seriously funny and cruel to the extreme. i love it! they always make fun of the fanatic anime-ers on the little ads anyway heheheheh funny

why? you can catch allot of the episodes online(the adult swim fix) especily so when they do somthing like that. Just a reason you shoudl check your tv guide every sat/sunday before AS starts.

and it dosn't happen near as much as yall are making it out to be, for the most part it only switchs around when they are adding or takeing away a show, so they reorganize to make it work better...

okay yea thats true too! x3

i would very angry back then...i should add...like when i was young and didnt know about like...youtube and stuff XP

hahaha