Looking for a specific type of user lookup premade

peabrain

I actually really like the default user lookup and would like to keep it, but I know changing my lookup makes my account look better when trying to apply for pets and get lends and things so I'm begrudgingly looking for a premade because I'm terrible at CSS.

I'm really really fussy, though and I'm not liking most of the ones I have tried because they either make my lookup narrow or make my trophies small or there's a weird sidebar or the navigation bar is either missing or all messed up.

What I really want is just a simple lookup that doesn't change the default order (for instance I don't like my pets being on the top), so the navigation bar is at the top, and the other boxes are all in the same order, with the coloured headings and nice clear boxes. And nothing is shrunk and hard to read and also there are no pictures of faeries and stuff. To be honest I want it to be almost the same, but with different coloured heading backgrounds and fonts and things like that.

As a reference, I really like Snarkie's lookup aside from the stuff at the top that I *think* I'm proficient enough to get rid of. It's really neat and in the same style as the default but it still has its own unique style.

I can't find any premade like this anywhere!

I'm sorry I'm so fussy!!! Does anyone know of any premades like this? It'd be a huge help!