Potato Counter

laceew45

Okay so yesterday I was doing the potato counter and I started counting.. and then I had to scroll so I kept counting and I got to 100 and then I scrolled to see how many more I had... It was a lot.. Prob around 300 (maybe). So I refreshed.

Then today, it happened again!!

Is it a glitch? Or would I get extra np if I actually sit and count all those potatoes?

It's not a glitch, sadly. I read about it recently in the Neopian Time Editorial... *goes to look*

Ah found it! From Issue 625:

Hello, TNT! I witnessed a rather bizarre occurrence while playing Potato Counter: there was a total of 1,910 potatoes! I was wondering if there was an extra-special prize for thoroughly counting all of those potatoes, or if that is just a ploy to keep us Neopet users busy. Thanks! ~monica_jean_13

There's no extra-special prize. Sometimes, there's just a lot of potatoes to count. We tend to like to think of it as a really insidious plot between Alton and the pickpocket thieves of Meridell trying to rob you of every last Neopoint while you're counting thousands of potatoes.

OH MY GOSH.. that person counted all those??

That person has wayy too much time on his/her hands..lol

And, well dang.. haha I wanted an extra prize.. lol

Thank you!

Personally...I would just refresh until I get a reasonable amount of potatoes to count so I always get 75NP each time haha. I have yet to see 300+ potatoes however!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).
The original topic is now answered and will be closed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.