Advert Video

laceew45

So, according to websites, I can gain tons of neopoints from this game. But both days that I have played it, I haven't got all the neopoints that I spun the wheel for. I spun the wheel for over 1000 neopoints but when I get done with the game and go to the bank, I can only put in 500 neopoints.... What happens to my neopoints?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
There is already a topic discussing Adver-Video issues. Please continue the discussion there.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.

Hmm, this is actually interesting. Currently, there are no videos available on Advert video (you just have to wait the 3 seconds instead of watching a whole advertisement). I would think you wouldn't get any neopoints at all because of this. But I tried anyway just to see. I should have won 2,300 neopoints, but only got 600. I would say to just be happy with what you got. As actual ads become available, you should get all of your neopoints.