customise wont open flash crash??

AJ11

Hi

Is anyone else having problems atm with customising their pets?

When I try to go to customize it says that flash has stopped working and when that happens it stops working in habitarium too.

I can just restart habi, but still can not get in to customise my pets.

I have checked that flash is up to date, tried it on chrome and on firefox and tried it on a different computer but still can not get in to customise my pets

Is this happening to anyone else please?

EDIT: As a last resort I just removed all the newest things that have been added to my closet (it only had about 200 items in there anyway) and it now works yay at last!!

I think that its possible that one of the advent calendar wearables was making it crash, hope this helps someone else

I've been having the same problem too, but I assumed it was just my laptop being weird, so I tried another laptop and it didn't work either. But when I used the computer lab at school I was able to get it to work. On the brighter side, for me, I've been saving my NP faster because I haven't been buying more clothing for my pets lately :)

Did you try taking some of your wearables out of your closet? This is the only thing that worked for me, bit of a shame that I cant keep it all in there but I suppose its ok to keep things in my deposit box and move it over if I want it, just not as nice to use

I get this error occasionally, these are my troubleshooting steps (i use chrome on windows 7)

• Close every tab open in your browser which displays some flash element. If unsure, restart browser.
  • If the above doesn't resolve the issue, go to the adobe website to download and install the latest version of flash And shockwave.
  • If you're on a windows system, make sure your windows updates are, well, up-to-date.
  • Restart system.

Let me know if this helps as having flash crash could just mean it's needs updating, or a conflict between the official full flash program vs. flash browser plug-in, or sometimes it's actually adobe shockwave and not flash at all.