Wondering...

Novelista

I'm wondering if they've caught onto our little trick with the water plant. I tried the tab trick for maybe ten minutes last night and nothing worked. The reason I'm wondering if TNT is onto us is that the OP said the refreshes are supposed to randomize the switches and wheels, but every time I refreshed, they always went either one way or the other--if it was left switch down, center down and right up, it always changed to the opposite after refreshing. Never down, up, down or anything like that.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this issue?

• 1 month later...

I just did the water plant last night using the tab trick posted here - it took a little while but then it worked for me! Some people it seems to take longer than others. You'll know you're done because when you refresh you'll be redirected to a different page. The other pages will not redirect though, just as a warning.

how did you make it that far?? im stuck at the second constellation because the altador map isn't big enough to access the clickable cloud.. please help

Are you using this link:

http://www.neopets.com/altador/clouds.phtml

This image shows you which cloud to click on (from TDN's guide):

http://thedailyneopets.com/uploads/altadorplot/altadorplot_18.gif

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.