What do you do usually on neopets?

gulsanga

When I get access back to the premium charter boards, I'd like to keep an eye on the lending threads. Never know when someone will be willing to lend the hard-to-get items. (I've heard it can happen!)

Addition: (9:55p) If I have the points, I'll buy a bunch of nerkmids and "go gambling", if you will. One afternoon, I got an elderly paintbrush. I was shocked!

Someone on the PC just gambled 5 million worth of nerks and won 10 million worth of items.

I'm jelly.

I'd buy some if I had more than 300,000 NP! hahaha!

Edited to add: That person on the PC didn't happen to be you, right? ha!

Ha! No, no...I don't frequent the boards and I was about to say that I was dead jelly, myself.

I'm trying to wait until all my nerk trades come in, but I may not be able to. I like the rush of potentially getting a valuable pb/ppb. ;) :D

At least I finally got the Dark Lurker avvie, after buying multiple things.

*checks your sidebar* Oh, you're in Louisiana...no wonder!

*checks your weather* I was about to get envious of you, but you're going to be in the thirties tomorrow. (Or at least NO is...I don't know where in the state you are.) I wish we were going to be in the thirties tomorrow, but it's supposed to be something like five tomorrow and two on Tuesday!

As if a very cold, very snowy winter wasn't bad enough, Time said El Nino is coming back and we're going to have a crazy!hot summer.

Is there somewhere in Neopia that is usually sunny and 73? I'd like to live there. :P

===

Update: Oh. Em. Gee. (This from Twitter.)

Snowfall Totals as of 10 PM...Lansing15''...Jackson 17''...DeWitt 16''...Hillsdale 14''...Coldwater 19''...Springport 16.5''

Absolutely dying over here. O.o

I usually do my dailies, fight in the battledome, train my pet and participate in events etc.

I need to get back into doing keyquest.

Same here, but knowing my computer, it would probably KILL it.

I used to play all the time when I was morphing my draiks.

I sorta miss it!