What do you do usually on neopets?

gulsanga

Sooo I don't know if anyone has asked this question yet but when I usually look at a user profile I try to look at galleries, shop or neopet stats or avatars to see what some people try to do or achieve on neopets. So what do you guys usually do on neopets?

I mostly just do dailies nowadays and I used to train a lot but now I've kind of stopped.

Almost everything I do is toward working to have dream pets. My money earning strategies are typically habitarium, food club, and the stock market. I am also working on a gallery of bottles, because bottles are so beautiful! And I'm sorta trying to get into the art side of neopets in learning how to draw my pets or pictures for the art gallery or beauty contest and how to customize lookups.

I am on my third try of collecting plushies for my gallery lol. I keep wanting to collect something else so switch and than want to go back to plushies =P So thats what I do on neo in addition to my dailies

I usually do dailies and also play some easy games like "Catch The Petpet" and "Fashion Fever". I also train my pets besides playing kq.

I've been trying to play Kq several times but just dose not catch my interest...maybe since I'm really bad at it haha

I do my dailies, buy a few books, play some games, attempt some avatars, fight in the BD and have a chat on the newbie boards. That's pretty much it at the moment! Going to start entering the CC soon though and the poetry contest ^^

I buy and resell auction items, pet trade, and play food club, the stock market, and habitarium if I remember. I would love to restock but I don't have the attention span and I would love to play keyquest but my computer freezes terribly. In general, my goals right now are about getting the pets I want and making them look the way I want and also trying to get a few more avatars. <3

Guest Tahalika

Honestly it really depends on my mood. Of course I do my dailies, but sometimes that's honestly all I do; the dailies and then not come back unless it's to check on Grave Danger/Pirate Training. Sometimes however I decide to binge on games to get more easy Neopoints, and play ten Key Quest games to get some items. Sometimes I just waste a few hours trying my luck at the Money Tree to see if I get any NC/high value items. On rare occasions I may try my hand at restocking, but I'm absolutely horrible at it; the best I ever got was the dumb Hissi Swordsman Hat that hasn't sold, and I've been disheartened quite hard when I ended up missing a Plushie Kougra Potion.

I work mostly on account improvement. So anything to gain NP (though I have gotten lazy with Habi and Food Club!), playing games for avatars and trophies, buying books/stamps/neodeck cards, etc.

I do my dailies, eat rare foods (I have a L-O-N-G way to go to get my trophy), read books (another trophy that will take forever to obtain, haha!), play some of the wheels, train to get high battle stats and I love playing Spinacles, Destruct-)-Match, Roodoku and Kou-Jong. I need NP's to get the rare foods/books that I need.

I update my shop with stuff...and been thinking about emptying out my SDB so I can get more NP for rare foods.

I have been doing dailies, daily. And I recently started doing easy games because I am trying to buy items to put into my galleries (I have collections in my galleries) and I need more items for them. Also, I just raid my guild messages. And I also look for cheaper map pieces. I just need two more so I search constantly.

I normally get on, do some dailies, respond to various neomails then get to work restocking. Lurking in shops can get rather boring but when you snag a good item its worth it. I'm a low level restocker though, I don't think I could do that for hours and hours.

I normally get on, do some dailies, respond to various neomails then get to work restocking. Lurking in shops can get rather boring but when you snag a good item its worth it. I'm a low level restocker though, I don't think I could do that for hours and hours.

I am too! haha But i learned today was half price today in neopets shops and i definitely believe that is going to help me restock. Make me some money!!

ALLL the dailies. And collecting as many 1NP trash items as possible.

PS. Anyone who has any junk please open a trade with me! Quicker than selling them one by one in a shop and I'll give you the equal amount of NP :)

ALLL the dailies. And collecting as many 1NP trash items as possible.

PS. Anyone who has any junk please open a trade with me! Quicker than selling them one by one in a shop and I'll give you the equal amount of NP :)

define your idea of "junk"... lol

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Before I got frozen last month, I was working on collecting cards, reading books and gaining avatars. Having to start anew (i.e.: deciding if I wanted to make my side my main and then establishing a completely new main instead) made me reflect on what I really wanted to do with my time on Neopets.

At this point, I'm just burning through games to get the top gamer avvie. I'm thinking of doing another medicine/herb/tea gallery, but in the past, the medicine (and supplies) alone have/has cost over 700k, so it's not an endeavor I could take on at this moment.

When I get access back to the premium charter boards, I'd like to keep an eye on the lending threads. Never know when someone will be willing to lend the hard-to-get items. (I've heard it can happen!)

Addition: (9:55p) If I have the points, I'll buy a bunch of nerkmids and "go gambling", if you will. One afternoon, I got an elderly paintbrush. I was shocked!