old galleries

bbygrl83

About 5 or 6 years ago I decided I wanted to create a gallery account on neopets. The account was going to be used for nothing but a gallery and storing pets. I had lost the passcode to the email and the account. Just recently found out that the email had been recycled so I could recreate the email and regain access to my gallery account.

My question is, Would it be okay if I transferred pets onto the account now or should I wait awhile? I always take care of my pets. But it has been 5 or 6 years since the account had been logged into. What would be a safe waiting period before transferring any pet(s) to my gallery? So many of my pets are avatar pets. And I worked hard to get to where I am. It would just be nice to be able to move my pets around a bit. o.O It might sound like a silly question to most everyone else. But I just came back from a 2 year Hiatus a little over a month ago. So much has changed. I just want to be sure.

I'd appreciate any input on this. Thanks ahead of time.

I also managed to get back into one of my old accounts (my current main) through recreating an old e-mail and I transferred all of my stuff over right away. Everything was gravy, I don't see why it would be any different for you ^^

Okay, thanks Saxen.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.