Random Guild Question

chris91

So I Haven't been into the whole guild thing in years probably 6 years back when giveaways were allowed and such, and they no longer are.

So I switched to restocking and sniping etc. But that has gotten boring, I've been looking at guild chat, And have been interested in finding a guild that needs and experienced council member so I can help out, Avatar lending things like that activities.

But I notice that giving prizes for contests are not allowed, but 1np auctions seem to be so this is the idea I came up with for this, but I am not sure If I will be frozen and I would really not like to lose my account over this.

So I've noticed guild members don't seem to participate in activities that guilds come up with the fun ones, Mystery pic and things like that or ones that others make.

I came up with an idea for an activity that would run 2 weeks and restart after that.

What If, I did something like the top 5 winners will be allowed to participate in an auction for "Said Item"

Not really a give away, but kind of makes members want to try and participate because they are given a chance to win this item.

To me it sounds like this still wouldn't be allowed. So if you get caught, you would get a warning for it. Not something I would risk personally.

The only prizes you are allowed to give are fame or graphics.