Christmas Items

Soooo I want make my Lupe festive and cute for the holidays, but he is grey - I want to keep him that way, not use a Christmas paint brush. Honestly looking through databases of things is giving me a headache!

Does anyone have any ideas? I have added a few things, but want lots more. I am just playing around with it, as I don't ever dress up my pets and quite frankly, I'm not very good at it!

Also, since he has 4 legs... do you buy two pairs of shoes or a pair of shoes and a pair of gloves? How does that work?

For 4 legged pets, the shoes always go on the back feet, so you'd need to find a pair of gloves for the front legs.

Customizing your pets can be a lengthy process. I usually head on over to Dress to Impress to try on things and see how the outfit comes together.

Have fun putting your outfit together! :)

Yeah I was on another site like that and am having no luck searching. boo.

I just don't know what to search for? Not clothes but like the little things you can put on the bottom?

Another thing that may help is looking up wearable items from the Advent Calendar in recent years. Those won't be NC, if it's an issue, and they're usually pretty cute. The Simple Snowflake Cape and Warm Winter Scarf from last year are lovely, and wintery. :)

The TDN Advent Calendar archive: http://thedailyneopets.com/articles/advent-calendar-2013/

The items that go on the bottom are called Foregrounds. There's also garlands to try as well. It sounds like you're unfamiliar with zones, so if you give this page a read it should help you with your customizing. You can also try searching for the term "holiday", that should return quite a few results. I'm not sure how many of those will actually be NP though, but it's worth a shot. :)

Checking the Advent Calendar Archives is a very good idea too! :D

Thank you both!

I feel like you just can't compete with the NC items. They're so pretty! I refuse to pay anymore than Premium though haha

Haha, I feel you there! There are SO many beautiful NP items though. :) I suggest when you use Dress to Impress to search with -is:nc in the search bar- it'll keep you from even seeing the NC items. :)

Don't get discouraged- with a little time you'll find some amazing customisations. :D