Im back and I´m rich

Soho

well i play neopets since 2001

now im closing to 24 years old and i work in an office so i have lots of free time in the PC, so they will me paying for playing neopets. lol .

and im going to re start using a new account (i didn´t remember the birthday from my last one that had at least 100 + months old)

im not exactly that rich in the game.

i have 10 mill pure in this acc and my favorite activitiy in neopets is BD

now

neopets has changed these days so im wondering if i should rs and reseller stuff

or spend my money in train my pet

or should i go crazy and buy a bd set for my lvl 4 pet (

h4k + honey potion)

what would u recommend me?

thanks

btw

sorry for my english im from SouthAmerica and i speak spanish

It depends really on what you want to do

There are plenty of guides to making np so have a look around at those, if you can leave it running in the background all day then habitarium would make you some np its perhaps the most profitable thing on neopets that you dont have to work that hard at.

you wont make loads of points in the battledome and training is mega expensive but it can be good fun - have a look at the different guides on training as there are definately ways to save a LOT of np by training in the right way, start by visiting the shirne regularly as you will get a lot of free stat boosts on a low stat pet which is a good start.

buying and selling is still a good way of making np

Maybe the thing to do is a bit of everything til you work out what you enjoy most

If you decide to make np by starting a habitarium let me know and I will friend you so that I can give you gifts and get you started/earning faster :rambo:

If you decide to go for a battle pet it might be well worth while thinking about looking for a pet to adopt that already has reasonably high stats and abilities that way you are getting a head start and saving your np look for a pet with high levels in strength defence and hp speed isnt much use and a pet with a high level and low strength and defence might cost a lot to train up

Im curious too - how did you get 10 million with a new account?

well thank you for your response,

i´ve just spend lot of my np in good deals of BD weapons plus other ets ,so my intermediate bd set is almost complete,

maybe in a future my next upgrade would be a better bomb (gbomb) or a 100% freezer .

now, well before i got my acc frozen i had this main so i still have few nps in the bank, thats why today i have 10 mill +

still is poor if i need to get my pet lvl 200 again asap

today was a good day tough, i got visited by the faerie queen and my new pet is almost boost 20

Like AJ mentioned above, I use the Habitarium for a lot of my NP's. I also battle each day, until I reach the maximum allowed items...Usually, you get a couple code stones and the rest junk, but it's not terribly time consuming. I also know a lot of people that play Key Quest and say its quite profitable...I just can't seem to wrap my head around it.