trading post help?

rinoa812

I have a couple differant questions. First off I am not new to the forums, but I have been gone for years, so if this is not the right place for this post than I truly apologize.. I have been on neopets off and on for 9 years and have always wanted a draik. I have the neopoints and have finally decided to buy an egg. But I dont get how the trading post works. It says that you can only pay up to a certain amount . Draik eggs are way more than the max NP. So how do you go about buying an egg? Also if I buy a pirate egg (since they are cheap) can I than paint him/her? Once again I apologize if this isnt the right section and any advice would be very welcome =)

If you're looking at getting a Draik egg from the Trading Post you'll have to neomail the owner and see if he/she can set up a private auction. This is where you become neofriends for the sole purpose of completing the transaction. Alternately, the owner may want partial payment in neopoints and then the rest in easy to sell items that have a high value.

Once you get your Draik egg you are free to repaint any color you wish.

Good luck getting your Draik! :)