Back on Neo

sickwithsin

I was a daily player about ten years (!) ago. It's amazing how different it feels, and how it's stayed the same. I can feel it all coming back.

I considered making a new account, but the idea of starting over and losing hard earned avatars and site event trophies filled me with dread. This time around, I'm dabbling in the stock market ... mostly because I'm too lazy to keep a shop fully stocked (Subeta has spoiled me with that autopricer). I'm gonna miss collecting avatars; who else remembers when new ones were a near daily thing? *old person right here*

Hopefully being older and wiser will make me a better gamer, maybe I'll be able to hold onto more NP ... A girl can dream, right? :laughingsmiley:

Welcome back I hope you enjoy coming back, its great that you have managed to keep your old account a lot of times when people go away and return they have lost thier accounts so its a real bonus that you still have it.

Lots of new exciting stuff since you left I expect .. dive in and have fun

"It's amazing how different it feels, and how it's stayed the same."

I honestly have thought this for years.. and couldn't agree more. I hope to see you around, it's nice to meet you. :)

Welcome sickwithsin! I find your name on here very interesting. What made you choose it, may I ask?

Hehe, also, *looks at the summary under your name* You kind of ended up telling your gender in your intro. Or are you smoke-screening us? :O
(Enough of my silliness)

I'm a fellow old-time Neopets player who's returned after a long hiatus, and I very much enjoy this forum - I hope you are enjoying your exploration of TDN, too! :)