Can't access account or receive password retrieval email!

Cathartes

Hey all, new to the forums and I am not sure if I am in the right place. Anyway, I had been logged into my account so log that when I did log out and tried to log back in, I realized I had forgotten my password. Chose to have an email sent, and no dice. Not in the spam folder, nothing. To open a ticket regarding the issue I would need to be logged in, so I tried to make a new account thinking maybe I had used an older email. I enter my current email address, the one I use for my account, only to be notified that I had set up my email preferences so as not to receive emails from Neopets...and I guess this includes password retrieval emails!

My question is, is there some way I could email the staff in order to at least receive a password retrieval email? I would be able to answer questions about my account, neopets, etc. in order to validate that it is indeed my account.

Have you had a look to see if you still have any emails at all from neopets in any of your accounts? If you have any you could contact them that way perhaps or you might even have your original email telling you what your password was

really hope you get back in ok, how old is your account?