Opinions Please? :(

FitPone

Hello everyone! I was a neopets player many MANY MANY moons ago. (Oh dear do I feel old.) Anyways, I created a new account, lah dee dah, everything is swell. Playing and then -snap-, I start to remember my old accounts, pets, whatnot.

I log in, and set the old accounts up as side accounts. I have not broken any rules (and do not plan to), so I play Habi and games on my (new) main.

My 'old' main, which is now a side, is an 8 year old account. I've also previously purchased NC on it before. I'm also considering going premium, which I would be doing so on my main account. Here's the kicker: I could be playing food club on an 8 year old account. I could transfer my pets and things and np over and deactivate my 'new' main account that I've been using. This is no problem whatsoever. But I've put SO MUCH WORK into my habi.

So what would you do?

- Keep the new account as the main, put premium on that account, go on my merry way and play habi?

-OR-

- Transfer everything to my old (8 year old) account, play food club (and make WAY MORE NP than what I'm capable of on my new account), and start over on my Habi (which would suck, but unghhh!)

PLEASE HELP ME DECIDE?

Thank you. <3

I would go to the older account. This is what I have done. My main was a younger account and I had a level 50 Habi, but then I realized that Food Club existed and it's really profitable playing on an older account. I'm at level 43 on my new main account for Habi now. This will actually be the third time I've leveled up to 50 for Habitarium. The first account I do so on I lost access to (sent in a ticket, never heard back), the second time was on my younger main account, and the third is now on my oldest account. It actually isn't that bad. You get to choose a new layout if you didn't like the old layout for your Habi. It is frustrating to start Habi all over, but the old account perks (especially food club) are totally worth it!

Once you know how to play Habi, it gets pretty fast to level up. :) I would definitely switch, if it were me- so much NP to be made!

Habi would have to wait. There's work to be done at Food Club :P I'd say go on your main. And besides, transferring all that will take forever.

• 1 month later...