Weapon that relies on Movement

Ohai guys! You see, I could swear I once read about a weapon that relies on high Movement stats in order to be used, but I just can't remember which weapon is that.

Can any of you guys help me? I really want to know. Thanks! :)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).
The original topic is now answered and will be closed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.

Heavy Robe of Thievery, requires movement/agility of 200. I have one, and trained battlepet to use it. If stealing ever works again it can be a real randomizer in battle, even allowing you to hold two freezers or two healers with your opponent having none.

Heavy Robe of Thievery, requires movement/agility of 200. I have one, and trained battlepet to use it. If stealing ever works again it can be a real randomizer in battle, even allowing you to hold two freezers or two healers with your opponent having none.

Oh thanks! But what do you mean, the weapon is currently not working? Is that so? :(

Well, not checked in awhile. Let me see.,..,,,..

So, in 1-player it shows that it steals, but you never get your opponents weapon to use.

Let me try 2-player.

No, in two player it shows that something is stolen, but nothing actually disappeared from the opponents weapons list. So, its completely not working at all.

Well, not checked in awhile. Let me see.,..,,,..

So, in 1-player it shows that it steals, but you never get your opponents weapon to use.

Let me try 2-player.

No, in two player it shows that something is stolen, but nothing actually disappeared from the opponents weapons list. So, its completely not working at all.

Awww... And to think I just bought one. Guess I'll keep it in my SDB for when it works again... :/

Você tem um animal de estimação que tenha obtido o nível de dois e quinhentos. Uma pessoa de talento e determinação.

It seems to me that few battledome updates have been made recently, that bothers me some. Also the fact they never have seasonal battledome prizes anymore.

P.S. Why is your English so near perfection?