Can't get "Buzz - Maraquan" Avatar

Syriande

From TDN:

Go to Caption 664 and view the source code (View, View Source). Search (CTRL+F) for ?buzz1= and enter that unique address number into your URL box. Your URL should look something like this: neopets.com/games/caption/caption_archive.phtml?buzz1=##

I went to the caption page and found my 10-digit number. I put it into the the URL, so it looks like: neopets.com/games/caption/caption_archive.phtml?buzz1=##########

When I try loading the page, it takes me to "The Caption Contest - Past Winners", page 1326. There's no event saying that I got the avatar. I can't find it under my Neoboards avatar preferences, so I didn't get it.

Does anyone have any idea what I'm doing wrong?

I went through the steps on my side to get the avatar as a bit of a refresher for me, and it is still available. I used ctrl + f and found this for my link: neopets.com/games/caption/caption_archive.phtml?buzz1=##########&place=664. Are you keeping the &place=664 on the link? That's what makes it stay on the buzz caption page as opposed to the most recent one. You should see the event on the Buzz Caption page.