I only have larnkins left in my habitarium how can I bring back Mootix and Pinchits?

shazzalinco12

You'll need some patience, but it's doable. Are you at level 50? If you're not, just keep playing as normal. Levelling up sometimes gives you a random egg, so you may receive Mootix and Pinchit nesters. You can check TDN's guide to see which levels give out eggs. If you're already at max level, the game will give you a new nester if all your old ones die out. In other words, don't hatch any more Larnikin nesters, and hope to get a different species when the last of your current nesters die. Remember to save a couple of Larnikin nester eggs in your bag, so you can bring it back once you have nester eggs of the other species. If you get a Mootix, harvest a couple of nester eggs it produces, but don't hatch them. Then when that one dies, hope for a Pinchit. Hatch workers and soldiers as you normally do.

In the future, harvest some eggs before you start hatching or discarding. I always keep at least two nester eggs of each species in my bag, so I can just get one out and hatch it when a nester dies.

Edit: Whoops, I was a bit slow there. What blueberrykiwi said is basically what I was trying to say.

Edited by worstpoetryever

Yes, you'll get new nesters even if you have nester eggs in your bag already.

But I'd definitely recommend you to keep playing normally if you're not maxed out. You'll probably want to get to level 50 as that's where the NP is, and there's a chance of getting the eggs you need from levelling up. There are guides on how to level up quickly, this one in the Neopian Times is good. It's also pretty much the same way you'll be the best off playing at level 50; earning XP as quickly as possible.

once you get there always make sure you have a store of nester eggs in case the ones you have die off. I always keep 6 of each type of nester in the bag for a backup, and it has paid off more than once.